2020-21 UPPER DECK AHL HOCKEY HOBBY BOX
Each 2020-21 Upper Deck AHL Hockey Hobby Box contains 12 packs with 10 cards in each pack!
BOX BREAK (on average)
- 1 Autograph Card
- 1 Numbered Base Set Parallel Card
- 1 Additional Chase Card
2020-21 AHL boasts an expanded 200-card Base Set with 150 top veterans and 50 star rookies! The Base Set parallel lineup has been expanded as well, providing Exclusives (#’d to 100), High Gloss (#’d to 10) and Auto parallel sets to collect.
Collect up to three insert sets featuring the brightest prospects in the game today:
- AHL All-Rookie Team
- AHL All-Stars
- AHL Standouts
Look for Red, Gold (#’d to 25) and Auto parallels of each.
Collect one autograph card, one #’d Base Set parallel card and one additional chase card per box!
PRODUCT BREAKDOWN Autograph Cards:
- Base Set – Auto Parallel 1:16
- Base Set Star Rookies – Auto Parallel 1:48
- AHL All-Rookie Team – Auto Parallel 1:1152
- AHL All-Stars – Auto Parallel 1:576
- AHL Standouts – Auto Parallel 1:288
Non-Auto Insert Cards: (w/ Parallels)
- AHL All-Rookie Team 1:17
- AHL All-Rookie Team – Red Parallel 1:160
- AHL All-Rookie Team – Gold Parallel #’d to 25
- AHL All-Stars 1:9
- AHL All-Stars – Red Parallel 1:80
- AHL All-Stars – Gold Parallel #’d to 25
- AHL Standouts 1:4
- AHL Standouts – Red Parallel 1:30
- AHL Standouts – Gold Parallel #’d to 25
Non-Auto Base Set Cards: (w/ Parallels)
- Base Set (1-150) N/A
- Base Set – Exclusives Parallel #’d to 100
- Base Set – High Gloss Parallel #’d to 10
- Base Set Star Rookies (151-200) 1:2
- Base Set Star Rookies – Exclusives Parallel #’d to 100
- Base Set Star Rookies – High Gloss Parallel #’d to 10
* Content, including the stated numbering and ratios, is subject to change.