- We have reopened our retail location. New Store Hours: Monday to Friday – 12-6 PM
- Due to the size of our store it is difficult to follow the 2 meter/6 foot separation guideline the government has advised. Due to this, we will be blocking off the front entrance of the store. There will be a small space for customers to come in and make their purchases.
- We will only allow 1 Customer in the store at a time unless you are coming in with members of the same household. If there is someone else in the store when you arrive please wait your turn outside.
- According to the city of Hamilton you must wear a face mask in the store at all times. Our cashier will be wearing a face mask and we have a sneeze guard barrier in place. Hand sanitizer will be available when you enter the front door. Our door handles will be wiped down thoroughly throughout the day.
- There will be no browsing unfortunately at this time. Please check our website for product availability and email, or call us, with a list of items and pick up time in advance. We will have the items ready for you upon your arrival. Contact Page – CLICK HERE NOTE: You can come to the store with a list (without contacting us in advance) but it will take us longer to pick your order. Also, if you know exactly what you want, for example, a box of 19/20 SP Authentic Hockey and a pack of Soft Sleeves, a list will not be necessary.
- We will continue this procedure throughout the summer as we are also planning on taking this time to renovate our store.
We will continue to ship online orders via our website daily (Monday-Friday).
We are currently offering free shipping on all orders over $200 within Canada. We are also offering a new low flat rate shipping option for all orders under $200.
NOTE: Canada Post has been operating slower than usual since the emergency began in March but deliveries seem to be going out faster at this time. Please be patient during this time. Your order will arrive; it just may take a little bit longer than usual until things get back to normal.
We will continue to conduct our group breaks during this time starting at 4:30 PM EST Monday-Friday. We will stick to this schedule until further notice.
Group break hits can be picked up in-store if you live locally but please give us at least 24 hours notice prior to coming in for them or we cannot guarantee that they will be ready.
We appreciate everyone’s patience and support during this time as we adjust to this situation. We are excited to welcome customers back into our store and hope to see you soon. Stay safe and healthy! – The Breakaway Team