NEW STORE PROCEDURES
1. Our store will be open on a limited basis starting Friday, June 11th from 12-5PM Monday to Friday. We will be remaining closed on weekends temporarily as we prepare to move to our new location this summer.
2. 1 customer will be allowed in the store at a time. Please wait your turn. Members of the same household can enter the store at the same time. When you arrive, please wait your turn if someone else is in the store.
3. You are required to wear a face mask in the store at all times. If you have any symptoms of covid-19 please do not enter the store.
4. There will be no browsing allowed at this time. Due to the size of our store it is difficult to social distance. You can enter the store but the front has been sectioned off temporarily.
5. Please check our website for product availability and email or call us with a list of items and pick up time in advance. We will have the items ready for you upon pick up. If you know exactly what you want, for example a box of 20/21 Series 1 Hockey and a pack of Soft Sleeves, you do not need to contact us in advance.
6. Hand sanitizer will be available when you enter the front door. Our cashier will be wearing a face mask and we have a sneeze guard barrier in place. Door handles will be wiped down thoroughly through the day.
Please Note: We will be following these procedures until we move to our new location in August.
We will continue to ship online orders via our website daily (Monday-Friday).
We are currently offering free shipping on all orders over $200 within Canada. We are also offering a new low flat rate shipping option for all orders under $200.
PLEASE NOTE: Canada Post has been delivering orders quickly but there may on occasion be some delays. Please be patient during this time. Your order will arrive; it just may take a little bit longer than usual.
We will continue to conduct our group breaks during this time starting Monday-Friday. We will stick to this schedule until further notice. Please check the group break for scheduled time.
Group break hits can be picked up in-store if you live locally but please give us at least 24 hours notice prior to coming in for them or we cannot guarantee that they will be ready.
We appreciate everyone’s patience and support during this time as we adjust to this situation. Stay safe and healthy! – The Breakaway Team